Vision of Hope Biography
Some of our past projects include:
- Implementation of the “study buddy” system within the club itself in order to study Vocabulary Quotient.
- Fundraisers held with partnerships with companies such as Panda Express and Chipotle.
- Monthly Walk-a-Thons, where participating members donate $5.
- Partnership with the Alexandria House, where we acquired sanitary materials and other basic necessities to donate to the Alexandria House, which focuses on supporting single mothers and children.
- Shoe Drives (year-round)
- Flea Markets
- Make-A-Wish Project, where we were able to gift two families with the gifts on the children’s wishlist.
As we continue on into the 2021-22 season, Vision of Hope has a myriad of new goals that we are excited to work towards. We plan to do this by continuing ongoing projects and formulating new ones as the year progresses.
Some activities Vision of Hope has planned for this year include:
- Reach out to various companies and organizations (such as Pacific City Bank and local churches) in order to spread our purpose and establish partnerships.
- Host monthly flea markets
- Help at the Eagle Rock location, where members help out at the portable truck where homeless individuals can shower and receive basic necessities.
- Continue ongoing projects such as coin drive, shoe drive, and recycling.
Vision of Hope operates through a network of both leadership officers and general members. The members of leadership include the president, vice-president, secretary, and treasurer. Officers strive to both guide and train the general members, promoting leadership skills and communication.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!